What is the SUMMUM Centre
A few words on the Center, its founder, its misson.
What is SUMMUM
Summum is an educational center founded by Stéphane Richer, dedicated to providing information on techniques and knowledge that promote personal transformation. Our classes draw their sources from numerous cultures and schools of thought. We value a spirit of collaboration between organizations sharing similar values and ideals. We believe it is important that these tools be taught openly and in an objective manner.
Topics covered in the courses: various forms of meditation, amplification and channeling of personal energy, development of mindfulness, tantric sexuality, lucid dreaming and astral projection, chakras, the path of Kundalini, etc…
Learning is in 3 consecutive stages.
- Phase 1. 2-hours long “introductory” classes, then,
- Phase 2. 12-hour long more advanced classes for six weeks, then,
- Phase 3. The integration of the notions and all more advanced courses are covered. Phase 3 requires that participants have at least taken the Tantra 1 course (“Everything about Tantric Love) or our class on Kundalini. This phase consists of monthly virtual meetings that aim to integrate all the notions seen in class in everyday life. These meetings include advanced courses, discussions, exploration of ancient texts, dynamic interactions between members, advanced special practices and much more.
Classes were created by Stéphane Richer, founder of the Summum center and are given by him and other trained lecturers and guest speakers.
For additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the list of class in schedule format and register: click here.
Follow us and stay informed of the latest news about our classes on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CentreSummum
How do the Summum Center courses stand out?
- Describes a historically important and verifiable discovery: a different use of the strong moments of sexual desire associated with love would have remarkable and accelerated transformative effects on the psyche
- Is based on sources. These courses are not a neotantric new age invention but teachings based on ancient practices that can be traced. Nothing has been invented or added to adulterate these practices, bibliographic sources are provided.
- Suggests inter-spiritual links. Sometimes called “sacred sexuality or tantric love”, this practice is said to be the link between a large amount of spiritual approaches to the world (see our course on the history of tantric love)
- Is non-sectarian. Doubt and critical thinking are highly appreciated, we don’t use only the teachings from one school or guru, and nothing is asked of you during or after any class.
- Describes a powerful practice. It was hidden until the middle of the last century because it must be practiced precisely otherwise inner problems may occur. When properly practiced, its benefits are astounding.
- Its practice involves a wonderful play with desire, pleasure, love, contentment and awareness.
- Describes a very different practice from common sexuality. Standard sexuality can often lead to satiety and possible dissatisfaction with the other, sacred sexuality engenders plenitude and the desire to maintain this state.
- Is a quick teaching. These ancient practices were not revealed until after 15 to 20 years of preparation. We reveal the most advanced keys and safe ways to practice it during the 6 weeks of our classes.
- Is for everyone. As much for singles as for couples, of all types of sexuality. Both for beginners and advanced in these studies.
- Advocates experience. Our speaker has more than 35 years of experience and practice, founder of Center Summum, with his feet on the ground, a good sense of humor, no “spiritual title” and close to 100,000 subscribers on his Facebook page on the Kundalini and sacred sexuality.
- Is inexpensive for all this: pay only $CAN 16 / hour (+ taxes, if applicable in your country) for the lessons (if purchased online)
The SUMMUM Center believes that sexual desire, ennobled by love can help transform the world starting from that point where all human life begins.
Looking forward to sharing this information with you!
Stephane Richer has over thirty years of experience teaching spiritual awakening and the development of the Kundalini. He starts his life with a life-changing spiritual experience at the age of 4. After training as a lecturer, he opens a center of spiritual studies at the age of 17 (in 1980). He takes various classes on the religions of the world and deeply studies the most important occidental and oriental esoteric spiritual groups. For about ten years, he gives workshops a various locations including Jacques Languirand’s center in Eastman as a guest lecturer. He teaches topics such as the work on the ego, the channeling of energy, Tantra, the awakening of Kundalini, alchemy, meditation, esoteric anthropology, consciousness development, etc. During those years, he received teachings from Masters such as Omraam Mikhael Aïvanhov and Litelantes. Since 2011, he is invited to give his teachings in transformational festivals such as OpenMind, Timeless, Space Gathering, EarthDance and others. With this wave of interest for his teachings, he decided to open the SUMMUM Center. Summum has been growing since then and is expanding its activities with more presence in festivals with spiritual content, with online courses, with invitations to give presentations in Europe. Books are in preparation, a publishing house is interested et they should be coming soon…
Stéphane is also the author of all notes written on a Facebook page on the topic of Kundalini (https://www.facebook.com/KundaliniTantras). Around 100 000 readers follow his writings.
His approach draws on several spiritual schools including Western approaches: Gnostic, Freemasonic, Rosicrucian, Kabbalistic, Theosophical, Anthroposophical, Hermetic, Krishnamurti, Alchemical and Eastern approaches: Buddhist, Taoist, tantric and yogic.
“I consider working with Kundalini through tantric sexuality as the most important self-transformation practice to try to experience. But this practice should include a thorough preparation. The body and mind must be prepared not only for the flow of this energy in the body, but also be ready for the intense psychological transformation effects. The mind must be ready for total awakening.”